- Created a page list_rating_by_image.php which displays all users who voted for an image, and how they voted (accessible to admins only). This is also linked to from output.php
- Added recalculate_ratings.php to recalculate the ratings--in case they were incorrectly input by a bug in the system.
- Added screening_display setting that allows to display screened images in either borders or covers like before (default: border).
- Added a way to approve/reject images in the first level after they have already been approved or rejected.
- Fixed a bug where the hide_rated GET variable disappeared from some links.
- Created the page reduce_list_size.php which can be run after update.php if the auto_increment gets too high and significantly slows down jury1.php etc.
- Fixed bug where some of the thumbnails weren't showing up on the judging level due to encoding problems.
- Fixed bug where unreviewed images in the judging level were showing up incorrectly.
- Changed how images are displayed in the 2nd level to avoid bugs where fewer images are displayed than needed.
- Disabled update button on level 2 after it's clicked once, so that the same image won't be rated twice (need some more work done there so that this will absolutely not be possible).
- Added output.php to output data.
- Added function get_wikitable_from_mysqli_resource($resource) to easily output tabular data.
- Fixed bug where level 2 (ratings) didn't work.
- Fixed bug where scores would be updated (in both levels) but nothing would happen from the user's point of view.
- Fixed bug where some pictures weren't showing because of certain symbols in the name.
- Rewrote rating system behind the scenes, so now there's a separate rating table recording all ratings done by anyone (note: not approvals, just ratings).
- Created a "create user" page at create_user.php, accessible only to admins.
- Started using permissions field in the users table in the DB, which allows to restrict a user to a specific level.
- Started using country_codes field in the users table in the DB, which allows to restrict a user to a specific country.
- Changed file names to standardize levels: jury1.php is for level 1 (filtering) and jury2.php is for level 2 (rating).
- Changed imagelist.csv filename to make multiple countries coexist. At this point the need for this file has been removed entirely, but in case it's needed in the future.
- Added a logout link to those who access login.php while already logged in (used to show blank page).
- Not possible to restrict a user to more than one country (but not all) yet.
- Sometimes when you click Update Decisions nothing appears to happen, but actually the decisions have been updated.
- Created the tool. This is the first production-ready version.